Social Media Part Time Virtual Internships
SocialMedia.ie is a specialist social media marketing agency with services including consulting, training and creating digital content. We have worked with an impressive list of clients including start-ups, SME’s and larger organisations.
An opportunity has now arisen for part-time Online/Digital/Social Media Marketing Interns to join the team and help us manage the growth in our business in 2011. This role would suit a real social media fanatic looking to gain industry experience with one of Ireland’s top social media training specialists. If you are not based in Dublin but would like to get involved, please also make contact as we have plans for regional Ireland in summer 2011. We especially want to talk to business graduates in Cork, Galway and Belfast.
This is an exciting and varied role helping us with all marketing activities for SocialMedia.ie and our clients including -
- Building vibrant online communities using our blogs, Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, YouTube, email newsletters etc.
- Researching and putting together presentations for new clients
- Organising training workshops and events
- Managing the team of bloggers on our other web site www.connector.tv
- Assisting with online & offline PR
- Updating our contact database with new prospects & clients
- You will have a degree in business or communications or equivalent
- You will be very professional and have excellent organizational, written and verbal communication skills
– You will be capable of working on your own initiative as well as within a team
- You will be highly enthusiastic with a passion for digital marketing!
- The role is part-time and unpaid but some expenses will be covered
- The hours are flexible so you can work when you are free, even evenings or weekends
- The period is flexible starting immediately depending on the candidates availability
- A high standard of written and spoken English is required
- You will receive training in digital and social media marketing
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a company with a growing reputation and learn from Conor Lynch, one of the best digital strategists & trainers in the Irish market. Upon completion of your internship you will have a chance of getting paid work from SocialMedia.ie or one of our clients or partners.
For more info about SocialMedia.ie please review our web site and if interested please forward your curriculum vitae & cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org