Brilliant Twitter Campaign Case Study
Twitter campaigns from brands that shine are few and far between but this one from a Turkish telecoms company shows some excellent innovation using some of the most common Twitter features. The campaign revolved around a series of games that were all run through Twitter with post-it’s being removed at each stage for people to try and win the phone. The best little twist is the fact that users had to try and get a celebrity to Retweet them as the very last clue to win the phone. The entire campaign generated a whopping 56,000 Tweets around the competition over the 3 days that the activity was run. The most interesting fact about this campaign was that it was aimed at targeting heavy users of the internet who are apparently smart at filtering out ads on their daily internet travels…
Possibly Related Posts:
- New Twitter Follow Button – What Does It Mean For You?
- Has Twitter just proven the business model of the future?
- Twitter Buys Tweetdeck – What Will They Do With It?
- 5 great Twitter marketing campaigns
- 11 Twitter tips, tricks and apps you might not know